Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Appreciate You ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


In 2002 I volunteered with Breathing Room, The Art of Living with Cystic Fibrosis and I also participated in a photo and poem about my experience as a CF Mom. I wrote a poem, Welcome to My Garden. I wrote how we were in the summer of our time with life in full bloom. CF was always with us but Anna was growing and living well. I knew that seasons change and that they would. At the end of the poem I wrote this:

So if you also see me gardening during
the harvest moon
the winter solstice
the emerging spring
Help me find the path
Gently remind me of
the special patience
the kind of not knowing
the deep letting go
the courage.

Hold my hand
Make me laugh
Hug me tightly
Hug me often
Love me dearly.
www.thebreathingroom.org/cg/cg_rm01_welcom

During this change of season, thank you to everyone who is holding my hand, making me laugh, hugging me tightly, hugging me often and loving me dearly. I feel you, I am so grateful for your kindness and caring. I need your love and connection. It would be much too difficult to travel this type of journey alone. I can see from all the support, that along the way I have found such lovely people in my life who are willing to walk with me and send love. Wow, what a gift.

You say things like,

"I want you to know that I'm very close to you right now in spirit. I read your words and feel like I know something about your heart ache. I relate to "tired to the bone". Your words are also very healing to me. I'm thinking about you often during my day........I stop and say a prayer every time you come to my mind. I pray for all of you but I'm saying a special prayer for your strength and health. Mother strength renewed. I know how much you are doing."

"I wish I could wrap you in Love that would comfort you and help you feel supported and sage like a newborn infant held in her mother's arms. I wish I could hold you when the tears fall at the immensity of what you are living now." "I love you, love you, love you."

"Your spiritual power will get her through this, because she has it too and together, with the prayer of all your friends and family, will unfold this miracle."

"You know I'm praying for your Miracle and believe with all of my heart
that it will happen. My meditation group meets on Friday night. We willput everyone in our prayer circle. We will say your names and releasethem to the universe with love."

"you are right... I am with you every minute in spirit... tears streaming down my face, and with my heart full of hope and seeing that miracle embedded in the fortune..."

To Everyone, all of our family and friends, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for helping me to find the path, keep the path and make it to the miracle......









1 comment:

  1. I, too, am guilty to the daily tear-fests as I read your journal from my drab cubicle... always beautifully written, Robin.

    ReplyDelete