Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

TG Evening Post

The Anna Banana Bunch Of Turkeys

Anna is starting dialysis. They waited as long as they felt possible to see if her kidneys would kick in. So, this will help out her system. Again, they believe she will be fine in a few days and her kidneys will recover. They had a big hit with loss of blood and low blood pressure during the surgery. So, keep up the energy flow........ she still needs it.

We skyped with my family in Aptos. We miss them. Then, we went downstairs for dinner. Yummmmm well, almost yummmmm. I wanted TG dinner in the cafeteria. I told Dr. Sista so last week in clinic. I got my wish. I decided that once was enough. Now we have had Christmas morning, Thanksgiving dinner, Mother's Day and many, many regular days at the great Stanford Hospital in our rotation.

We send gratitude to our donor family..................


Yummmmmmm?

It will feel good to get through this period and on to the fun part of breathing...........



A Thankful Dad

1 comment:

  1. I love you guys! Your turkey looks moist and mine was very, very dry, so thank goodness you stayed at Stanford:). Hope Anna's kidneys kick in soon. Thank God for the possibility of dialysis... I'm so pleased that Anna's lungs are great!! Lots of love, Isa

    ReplyDelete