Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anna Needs Your Prayers........

OK Anna Banana Bunchers............ Anna's Dad just told me to rally the troupes. Anna's kidneys need extra support to heal from the onslaught of the surgery. If you can clear your mind and focus on healing energy please send it to Anna and her kidneys. Let us see if we can keep them from having to do dialysis. Lets heal those kidneys with our prayers and thoughts of healing.........

Ready, set, go..........................

4 comments:

  1. Consider me rallied. Gotta go light a candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the Millers, Lin, Megan, Sarah and Andrew are with you and sending healing love to all... especially Anna's kidneys. MM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of Anna!!! Mom and sis ain't so bad, either (Dad, too)!

    I've been focusing on a powerful clean waterfall washing away impurities from Anna's system. Can't wait to see that sweet face again!

    Anna, we love you!

    Carrie Steele

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayer today: Anna,breathe. Anna, pee.Anna, breathe, Anna, pee. I know this is scary, but I have confidence her body will adjust. Robin, I'm pleased you went home to rest. You are in it for the LONG haul! I love you and am so grateful for your family's friendship this Thanksgiving, and for Anna's new lease on life. I will pray for Anna!xo Isa

    ReplyDelete