Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

One Week Ago

Neighbor Notification In A Small Town

Day 7 post transplant just beginning............


It is early and I am just checking in before beginning the day. It will be a long one for me. Tonight is my turn to spend the night with Anna. Hope she was able to sleep last night. Casey stayed with her. Each day has had its own flavor with its own triumphs and difficulties. I do look forward to getting through this week and our complications.

Wanted to post this photo. Peggy of Murphys sent it to me. This was her promise to let the neighbors know who live up the road from us that Anna had her transplant by hanging baloons. It is just so sweet and how you communicate in a small town. Just love Murphys..............

And one week ago she was in the OR.................



Walking to the OR one week ago......

No comments:

Post a Comment