Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

One of Those Mornings and Addendum

Day 73..........

I am going out to look for feathers..............

Yesterday there were "signs"................. They made me laugh.

Yesterday I could not believe we are still where we are................

Today I woke up hungry for cereal............What about my goat yogurt?

Today I woke up knowing I need to walk.................

I am not going to lie. I am beginning to not like this wait even though my mind has given me many reasons to like it. Something is protesting deep in my innards..........I said I would tell the truth.

Last night I thought, "what if we are waiting until Christmas or even worse, until the Easter bunny comes?" Anna said we could have an egg hunt................ Yes, we will be living fully, chocolate and jelly beans will abound!

I am going out to look for feathers..............

Tell me when you find something funny..............

******************************************************************
Very early on my walk a flock of black feathers in the sky cawed to me.

I looked up at the top of the redwoods. At least 30 or more black winged ones with deep calling voices sang a morning song. Sun rising pink with lavender at my back. I found the feathers I was looking for. They were not placed on the ground for me to pick up with wonder. They were doing their magic in the sky causing me to be picked up with wonder. That helped. Another "sign" that made me laugh......

No comments:

Post a Comment