Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


My Valentine!


12 weeks post transplant.....


I am home or am I? Today I was in Murphys, Livermore and Sunnyvale. I have a bed for my head in all three places. Which is home? I crawled in this Sunnyvale bed tonight with my partners here, my MacBook and my IPad. They sleep next to me after I enjoy a little program presented by one of them with my head propped upon my cushy pillow. They are my companions while living a solitary life in the apartment. But, wait, I did give notice! March 12 is not far away so long as Anna's body cooperates and she continues to do well. Then it will be Livermore and Murphys. Hooray! And then my partner will be Doug, my valentine! That will be great, indeed.

Tommorrow morning is clinic, bright and early, got to get some shut eye and hopefully Anna continues to pass with flying colors............ An update will be coming soon........... Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment